Mystery Dorm 2 is a freeware mystery-exploration game made in RPG Maker MV. It is the second game in the Mystery Dorm Series.
Released: 1 December 2016
Download Link :
This game focus on a female college student named Mizuha who has no friend in her college. Because a rumor, everyone at college and her class ignored her. Even for the final project, she was rejected by her classmates.
One night, she went to study room at her dorm to do her project. The people in study room are noisy, so she left the study room. Then, she entered an old dorm next to her dorm just to use the study room in that building. Before that, she met one man in front of the old dorm that warned her not to enter the building. Instead, she ignored him and continued to enter the old dorm, then she enters the study room.
Suddenly, the room blackout, and she found out that she is now in another unknown room. Her final project also disappears. Help Mizuha find her project and a way to get out the dorm.
v1.1612 1 December 2016
- First released of Mystery Dorm 2 game.
v1.1701 4 January 2017
- Redesign Mizuha character
- Add save station to vending machine room
- Fix some spelling
- Player can skip introduction
V1.1702 24 January 2017
- Fix Bugs
- Add Save Point to Floor 2E
V1.1702.1 27 January 2017
- Fix Bugs
- Add Save Point to Floor 1F
v1.1703 4 February 2017
- Fix Bugs
- Fix dialog sentence and grammar
- Remastered some map
- Redesign title screen
- New Taskbar icon
v2.1704 1 April 2017
- Add click and move function
- Remastered and new design map
- Fix bugs and spelling.
- Change of item location.
v2.1705 27 May 2017
- Redesign Title Screen
- Redesign Lecturer Character
- Fix Bugs and grammatical error
v2.1707 10 July 2017
- New Title Screen
- New Honoka Sprite
- Fix some room display wrong name before entered it
- Remove Piano in Room 2-15
- Remove death fragile wooden floor.
v2.1708 18 August 2017
- Fix Minor Bugs
v3.1709 7 September 2017
- Fix Major Bugs in v2.1708 that make game progress stuck in Vending Machine room
- New maps name indicator
- Label at every save station
- Redesign some floor and room
- New input number for password
- Remove Mystery Dorm 3 Trailer in Bonus Room
v3.1710 28 September 2017
- Fix Bugs.
- Fix Grammatical Mistakes.
- New font UI
The main protagonist of this game. The girl who has no friends because of her shyness. Always rejected by her classmate but she did not easily discourage. Enter that dorm to finished her final year project.
A kind teenage boy. Mizuha found him fainted in the dorm. Enter the building because wanted to know where his room. He helps Mizuha find her final year project and a way to get out from that dorm
A dead teenage girl who fell from the dorm roof while trying to take her final year project back. Her trying to kill Mizuha and Hikaru. She remains as ghosts just to have revenge on Taki and Misaka who cause her death. Mizuha and Hikaru were mistaken as Misaka and Taki.
Older brother of Honoka, guarding the building after his little sister died. Mizuha met him in front of the old building before she entered. He gave warning to Mizuha to not enter that building because worried that his little sister spirit will haunt her.
A girl who is jealous of Taki and Honoka relationship. She spread rumors that Honoka does a vandalism in the toilet. She was the reason of Honoka death. After knowing that Honoka is dead, she felt regretful with what she has done.
A new transfer student who joined Honoka’s class. In beginning, Taki was on the same team as Honoka. After the bad rumors about Honoka are spread, he abandoned Honoka and join Misaka for final year project.
Mizuha’s classmate who always spread bad rumors about Mizuha. She always looks down on Mizuha.
Mizuha’s classmate which also a good friend of Akemi. She also always looks down on Mizuha.
How to find Mizuha final year project
a) Cover page
- In Room 2-19
b) Introduction page
- In locker at floor 2D
c) Objective Page
- At ghost in music room
- In drawer after getting “Puzzle key” in room 1-6.
e) Literature Review
- Give by a ghost in the first maze room.
This game contains 3 different Ending
1) Ending 1 (Happy Together)
- Mizuha got all final year project paper and didn’t do the Ending 2 things.
2) Ending 2 (Amnesia)
Mizuha got all final year project paper but do these things:
- Hikaru break mirror at floor 2-D
- Hikaru kick or break the vending machine
- Hikaru didn’t give a food to the boy in kitchen.
3) Ending 3: Murdered
- Mizuha didn’t get all her final year project report.